RELATING TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
II International Scientific and Technical Conference
CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE OF CITIES
(further as "Conference")
In accordance with article 13 paragraph 1 and paragraph 2 of the European Parliament Regulation and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 in the matter of individuals’ protection with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (general regulation on the data protection) (further as "GDPR"), we inform that:
3. Your data will be processed in connection with participation in conference organized by the Administrator, as well as for the purpose of possible determination, investigation or defense against claims, for archival and promotional purposes (use of photos and recordings from the conference).
4. Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator on the basis of legal provisions, i.e .:
a) the consent granted in the scope and purpose specified in the consent, according to article 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the GDPR. In terms of your consent to the processing of the image - processing takes place on the basis of the consent granted in accordance with the provisions of this document, without territorial and time restrictions - the consent covers the use of the image both as separate material and as part of other works. The consent covers the use of the image for promotional purposes indicated in this document, the use of the image, which is also its processing as personal data, means: recording and reproducing in any way, including in computer memory, on data carriers, digital recording technique, as well as printing and reprographic techniques (e.g. digital photos, printed posters); dissemination by placing copies on the market, disseminating without the mediation of copies by displaying, playing, broadcasting, rebroadcasting in analog and digital format, in ICT networks (including the Internet), distribution in mass media; the legal basis for processing is article 81 paragraph 1 of the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights.
b) implementation of the legitimate interests of the Administrator indicated above - legal basis: article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR.
5. The Administrator will store the data for the period necessary to implement the processing purposes indicated in point 3, in particular to implement the Administrator's legitimate interests, referred to above for a period of time until these interests are realized or to object to such processing. Personal data processed for the purposes covered by the consent declaration will be processed for these purposes until the consent is revoked.
6. Your personal data will be transferred only to authorized bodies and institutions on the basis and in accordance with applicable law, as well as entities cooperating with the Administrator as part of the provision of services for the preparation and implementation of the conference:
a) PBM Południe Spółka Akcyjna TOUR s.k. - Hotel Perła Południa 33-343 Rytro 380 on the basis of an appropriate agreement for entrusting the processing of personal data;
b) media, internet and trade magazines in the form of data categories: image, professional degree / academic title, name and surname, university / institution / company, title of the submitted speech.
7. Your personal data will not be used for automated decision making, including your personal data will not be profiled.
8. Your personal data will not be transferred to any international organization.
9. In terms of processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
c) removal in situations specified in article 17 paragraph 1 of the GDPR, with reservation to article 17 paragraph 3 of the GDPR, i.e.
d) limitations of data processing (if technically possible) - if the Administrator has incorrect data about you or processes them unreasonably - article 18 of the GDPR;
e) the right to object to processing, unless the requests are manifestly unjustified or excessive, impossible to fulfill due to technical limitations and do not limit tchem, or exclude other provisions – article 21 of the GDPR;
f) file a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR;
g) if the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of the consent of the person to the processing of personal data (article 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the GDPR), you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.